Every wiki must have a code of conduct, and this wiki, while not the biggest or the most famous, is no exception. This helps to ensure a proper standard of behavior with no mishaps. Those who fail to adhere to these rules will have to face the necessary consequences.
- Vandalism is strictly not allowed. While it may be fun, it is not funny for the staff and VSTF team. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a ban (length depends on how severe it is).
- Follow rules on a user's talk page. Failing to adhere to them will result in a warning.
- Do not curse or swear anywhere on the wiki. Even censoring it is counted as swearing. Failing to adhere to this will result in a warning; persistently failing to adhere to this rule will result in a temporary ban.
Rules for administrators and bureaucrats
As the creme of the crop when it comes to editors, bureaucrats and administrators must be good role models for younger and more inexperienced editors. Breaching of any rules by administrators will result in harsher punishments.
- Vandalism is strictly prohibited. This goes especially for admins.
- As per above, do not curse or swear. This also goes for admins.
- Do not abuse your powers. Abusing of powers are usually things like blocking random people for no reason at all, mass promotion of inexperienced editors or undoing good edits back to vandalism. Those who fail to adhere to this rule will have their rights revoked.
Chat and forum rules
- As per above, do not curse or swear or advertise hacks.
- Creating pointless threads isn't going to help very much. This is considered an act of vandalism, and so consequences will still be meted out, albeit not as serious.
- Do not shout, unless absolutely necessary. This can be considered rude by many, even when you are venting your anger. Shouting will result in a warning.
- Do not advertise hacks or post anything about hacking or cheating anywhere on this wiki, even on chat. Cheating is not fun, and can sometimes be annoying. Failure to adhere to this will result in a permanent ban.